Reese’s Cup Cookie Brownies
2 small scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough on bottom – push down with Tart Shaper (or your fingers), then place a small reese cup placed upside down on the cookie dough. Using a Medium Scoop – drop brownie mix on top of Reese’s cup. Bake at 350 for about 16-20 minutes. (Until brownie is done) Immediately flip onto Stackable Cooling Rack.
Turtle Fudge Brownies
Fill pan with brownie mix. 3 rolls of Rolos – cut each Rolo in half place 4 rolo 1/2’s on top of each brownie square. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Bake at 325 for 23 mins. Remove from pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Sensation
1 ½ tubes of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 regular size Snickers bars, chopped
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup chocolate chips
Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
Ice cream (optional)
Place small scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough on bottom – push down with Tart Shaper (or your fingers). Chop 2 regular size Snickers candy bars and place on cookie dough. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Bake 350 for 20-22 mins. Top with ice cream and caramel ice cream topping if desired.
2 boxes Jiffy Cornbread
1 can creamed corn
3/4 c sour cream
1 1/2 tbsp Southwest Seasoning
1 small poblano pepper chopped fine
Mix it all up and use large Stainless Steel Scoop to put heaping scoops into Brownie Pan cups. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Top with grated cheese as soon as they come out. These freeze great!!!
Individual Meatloaf (makes two Brownie Pans full)
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup finely diced white onion
¼ cup finely diced green bell pepper (OPTIONAL)
1 tablespoon dried basil
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 large eggs
1 cup plain whole oats
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. ground turkey
½ tablespoon salt
½ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
½ cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
½ cup ketchup mixed with a little brown sugar or just canned diced tomatoes, for topping
Preheat oven to 325*. In a large saute’ pan on medium heat, warm the olive oil, then add the garlic, onion, bell pepper, basil, thyme, and oregano. Saute the vegetables for 3 to 4 minutes, until they begin to soften.
In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk; add the oats. In a large bowl, combine the meats well by hand; season with the salt and pepper. Pour the liquid mixture over the blended meats and mix thoroughly to combine. Add the Worcestershire sauce, tomatoes and sautéed vegetables. Mix well.
Place the mixture in brownie pan. Spread the ketchup mixed with a little brown sugar or diced tomatoes evenly on top of the loaf. Bake 325* for 20 minutes!
Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before serving
Deep Dish Pizza
1 pkg Pillsbury Pizza Crust
1 pkg turkey breakfast sausage patties
1/2 can black olives, drained
1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
12 ounces part skim mozzarella, shredded
Using Bakers Roller, roll out Pizza Crust on Large Cutting board and cut into 12 squares; place in Brownie Pan wells. Cook sausage patties on Small Ridged Baker in microwave, crumble with Mix N Chop. Chop olives using Food Chopper. Grate mozzarella cheese using Mircoplane Grater.
Layer sausage & olives on top of pizza crust. Using Medium Scoop, place one scoop of spaghetti sauce on top of sausage. Sprinkle shredded cheese liberally on top. Bake at 375F for 15-20 minutes or until squares in the center are done!
This recipe is SO easy to adjust and make your own! Add seasonings, toppings, etc.
1 Dozen eggs
Toppings of choice: chopped green pepper, onions, diced ham, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.
Shredded Cheese (cheddar or swiss)
Whisk eggs & milk (to taste) in Classic batter bowl; pour into the 12 wells then add toppings of choice. Bake 375 for about 17-20 minutes or until set. Flip out of the pan & top with shredded cheese
1 lb sausage, ham or bacon, cooked & drained
½ cup cheese, shredded (cheddar, pepper jack, colby, your choice)
Cubed bread, croutons or frozen hash browns
¼ bell pepper, diced
2 green onions, sliced
Whisk together all ingredients and use the Large Scoop to put one scoopful into the brownie pan. If using hash browns put those directly into the brownie pan first then pour egg mixture on top. Bake at 350 for 17-20 minutes.
Mini Lasagnas (makes 2 trays!)
1 lb hamburger
1 15oz container ricotta cheese
1 box no-boil lasagna noodles
2 jars spaghetti sauce
Cheese – use a combination of Mozzarella and Cheddar or whatever you want!
Brown your hamburger. Put a small spoonful of sauce in the bottom of each Brownie Pan well. Shake pan to spread sauce around. Break apart the lasagna noodles. Chances are, you will only get one perfect square out of each noodle, but don’t throw away the broken pieces! You can still use them! Just piece them together to make a layer! Place a layer of broken noodles on top of the sauce. Then add a small amount of burger. Mix the egg, ricotta, and Italian seasoning. Place a dollop of mixture on top of burger. Top with another layer of noodle. Press down on the top layer of noodle. You need to have enough space to put another layer of sauce. The no-boil noodles require the moisture of the sauce so you don’t want to skimp on it! Fill the well with sauce. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until the noodles are soft. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Mini Corn Dog Nuggets
Make your corn bread like normal, scoop into the wells and drop sliced hot dog into each. Bake and BAM!! Kids have a hand held meal!! Or you could use croissants and wrap them.. If you don’t do hot dogs you could substitute CHICKEN!!
2 boxes Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
Mix up corn muffin mix per instructions. Add slices of hot dogs. Use Large Scoop and put one scoop per well. Bake 325 for 10-12 minutes or till golden brown.
Double Berry Muffin Squares
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup milk
2 cups flour 1 wheat/ 1 white
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3 TBSP ground Flax Seed
2 cups fresh blueberries & raspberries, (may use frozen)
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle (From Pampered Pantry, get it before it’s gone!!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well; stir in milk. Combine dry ingredients and add to the mixture; stir to combine & gently fold in berries. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full; sprinkle tops with a little Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.
Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned (cooking time for non-stick darker pan, may need to adjust temp if using another type of pan)
Makes about 12 muffins plus 9 mini muffins — yum!
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Individual Pineapple Upside-Down Cakes (Based on The Pampered Chef’s recipe in Delightful Desserts, p. 58)
½ cup of butter
1 cup of packed brown sugar
12 maraschino cherries, halved
One 20-oz. can of pineapple rings with juice
½ cup of walnuts, coarsely chopped
One box of yellow cake mix (18.25 oz. size)
1/3 cup oil
1) Preheat oven to 325 F. Open a can of pineapple rings and drain liquid into 2-Cup Easy Read Measuring Cup using Can Strainer. Add enough water to pineapple liquid to make 1 1/3 cups of liquid. Set aside. Cut pineapple rings into quarters.
2) In Small Batter Bowl, melt butter. Mix in brown sugar. Using Small Stainless Scoop, portion a scant scoop of sugar mixture into each well of two Brownie Pans. Spread to cover bottoms of wells with Skinny Scraper.
3) Add two pieces of the quartered pineapple rings to each well of Brownie Pan. Place one maraschino cherry half in the center of each well. Sprinkle chopped nuts evenly over pineapple slices in pans
4) Combine cake mix, pineapple liquid, eggs, and oil in 4-Qt. Stainless Mixing Bowl. Whisk until well blended. Using Large Stainless Scoop, portion batter into wells of Brownie Pan, filling each well 2/3rds full.
5) Bake cakes for 20-22 minutes until toothpick inserted in center of cakes comes out clean. Cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto parchment-lined Stackable Cooling Rack. Serve warm with whipped topping, if desired. Makes 24 individual cakes. NOTE: Recipe may be halved to fill just one Brownie Pan and make 12 servings. Use a small cake mix (like Jiffy brand) or 1 2/3 cups of dry cake mix, 2 eggs, and 2/3 cup of pineapple liquid, plus 2 T. oil. Use half the butter, sugar, pineapple and cherries
Mini Apple Pies
1 package of crescent roll creations
1 can of sugar free apple pie filling
5 Tbs of flour
2 Tbs of sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbs butter
Preheat oven to 350. Roll out dough and use the bakers roller to flatten and enlarge dough. Use the pizza cutter to cut into squares. Place dough in the brownie pan; using Medium Scoop top with one scoop of apple pie filling.
In a separate bowl mix flour, sugar and cut in butter until crumbly. Add to the top of each square.
Pull corners to the middle and add another dash of the crumble. (You might half the mixture or just go crazy and add a lot depending on how much topping you like)
Bake for 15 -17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan immediately. Serve with ice cream or eat them COLD 🙂 Either way is AMAZING!
Healthy Dinner “Cupcakes”
½ pound ground turkey
½ cup zucchini, grated
1/3 cup onions, finely chopped
¼ cup breadcrumbs
1 egg white
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup mashed potatoes
¼ cup carrots, cooked and finely chopped
¼ cup cooked peas
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine the turkey, zucchini, onions, breadcrumbs, egg white, salt, and garlic powder together and mix well to form a meatloaf mixture. Lightly grease the wells of the Brownie Pan with vegetable oil. Spoon the turkey mixture into the wells of the Brownie Pan so that each tin is filled to the top but not overflowing. Smooth with a spoon so the tops are flat.
Place the turkey cupcakes in the oven and bake until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees, about 20-25 minutes. Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool for a few minutes, and then carefully remove them from the pan. You may want to use a knife or spatula to gently loosen them before removing them.
Arrange the cupcakes on a plate and “frost” them with the mashed potatoes. Finish the cupcakes by scattering carrot and pea “sprinkles” on top for decoration.
Recipe adapted from education.com
Michele’s Mini Irish Soda Breads
2/3 cup raisins (Tip: boil them first so they are nice and soft in the bread)
2 C flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
3 tbs. sugar
3 tbs. softened butter
1 Cup buttermilk
Additional melted butter and sugar
Blend all ingredients but the additional butter and sugar. Divide evenly among wells of Brownie Pan. Drizzle melted butter and sugar on top. Bake at 325 for about 20 minutes.
Weight Watchers Brownies (4 points)
1 can solid pack pumpkin
1 box brownie mix
Optional – candy toppings, nuts or chocolate chips
Mix together pumpkin and brownie mix and divide into brownie pan wells. Bake at 400 for 20 mins. If desired, add optional toppings.
4 points a brownie without candy toppings! Enjoy 🙂
Weight Watcher Pineapple Angel Loaves (1 Point)
1 angel food cake mix
1 lg can crushed pineapple
Line Brownie Pan with cupcake liners (regular cupcake liners will go square when filled). Mix ingredients thoroughly in Classic Batter Bowl with Mix and Masher. Fill each well using the Large Scoop and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
Note: this makes 24 cupcakes and you need to do both pans at the same time. If the batter sits too long it goes flat and icky… One Weight Watchers Point per loaf!!
Cinnamon Sugar Loaves
1-¾ cup flour
1-½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ teaspoon cinnamon
⅓ cup oil
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup milk
For the Cinnamon Sugar Topping:
1/4 cup butter, melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
Preheat the oven to 350º. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon in Classic Batter Bowl with Stainless Steel Whisk. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, egg and milk. Add dry ingredients and stir only to combine.
Use the Large Stainless Steel Scoop to divide among Brownie Pan wells. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pan immediately. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip tops into butter then dip into cinnamon sugar. Serve and enjoy. Make sure you save yourself one they will go FAST!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Sandwiches
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
1 pouch (10.25 oz) fudge brownie mix (see Cook’s tip)
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup canola oil
¼ cup water
½ cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
¼ cup butter (1/2 stick) softened
¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
2 tbsp. dry-roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350* F. Line Stackable Cooling Rack with Parchment Paper. Place ½ cup of the chocolate morsels in 1 cup Prep Bowl; microwave uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until mostly melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Combine brownie mix, flour, eggs, oil, water and melted chocolate in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Using Large Scoop, divide batter evenly into wells of pan. Bake 14-17 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into centers of brownies comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, for filling, combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, and butter in Manual Food Processor; cover and pump handle until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary. Spoon filling into small resealable plastic bag; secure and set aside.
- Spoon jam into Decorator Bottle fitted with round tip. Chop peanuts using Food Chopper. Place remaining ½ cup chocolate morsels in same prep bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 1 minute or until mostly melted, stirring every 20 seconds. Spoon melted chocolate into small resealable plastic bag; secure and set aside.
- Remove pan from oven. Let brownies cool for a few minutes, then invert parchment-lined cooking rack over pan; flip over and remove pan. Slice brownies horizontally in half using Color Coated Bread Knife. Place brownie bottoms onto serving platter. Distribute filling evenly over brownie bottoms. Top with jam and brownie tops. Drizzle chocolate over sandwiches; top with peanuts.
Yield: 12 servings
U.S. Nutrients per serving (1 sandwich): Calories 410, Total Fat 25g, Saturated Fat 7g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 160 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5g
Cook’s Tip: If desired, 2 cups plus 2 tbsp of fudge brownie mix from an 18-oz package can be used for this recipe.
Almond Pound Cake
2 sticks butter, softened
6 eggs, room temperature
3 c. sugar
3 c. flour
¼ tsp baking soda
1 c. sour cream
1 ½ tsp almond extract (lemon or vanilla can be substituted)
Mix all ingredients together with an electric mixer. Spray brownie pan and drop 1 Large Scoop into each well. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Recipe makes more than 12, great to freeze!
To lighten this recipe up, use LIGHT butter & Splenda.
1 c. margarine or butter
1 ½ c. sugar
2 ¾ c. flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
21 ounce can of cherry pie filling (or fruit filling of choice), or equivalent of homemade filling
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix all ingredients except pie filling; mix until well blended. Spread Medium Scoop of batter into each well of the brownie pan. Scoop pie filling on top. Drop remaining batter on top of pie filling and spread. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
FYI – as they bake they will expand above the pan but they stay together while baking.
Mini Mac and Cheese Pies
1 and 1/2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed (Use one whole sleeve crush using food processor)
2 cups white cheddar cheese, grated and divided
4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
4 and 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni (about 8 ounces uncooked)
One 5.2-ounce container of Boursin Garlic and Herb cheese
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold
2 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon salt
Pinch red pepper flakes
Parsley, for garnish, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Generously spray 8 cups of your brownie pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the crushed Ritz crackers, 1 cup of the shredded white cheddar cheese, and the melted butter, mixing well until the mixture holds together and resembles coarse sand. Divide the mixture among the 8 muffin cups and, using your fingers or the back of a spoon, firmly press the crust into the bottoms and up the sides of each well.
- In another large bowl, combine the cooked (and still hot!) macaroni with 1/2 cup of the shredded white cheddar, the Boursin cheese, and the butter, mixing well. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sour cream, salt, and red pepper flakes, mixing well. Add the egg/milk mixture to the cooked macaroni, mixing until all the ingredients are melted and smooth.
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons of the macaroni mixture into each muffin cup (you will probably have a little leftover macaroni. Save this and bake it separately, if desired. Top each muffin cup with the remaining white cheddar. Bake the mac and cheese pies until lightly golden on top, about 20-25 minutes. Let cool slightly before removing from the muffin pan, garnish with parsley, and serve immediately.
Triple Layer Brownies (aka Slutty Brownies)
1 pkg Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (24 count pop & bake or 1 roll refrigerated
12 Oreo Cookies
½ box of Brownie Mix + ingredients to make
Spray brownie pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Mix ½ package of brownie mix according to package directions. Place 2 squares of cookie dough (or 2 Small Scoops of dough if using roll) in the bottom of each brownie well, press down evenly. Top with 1 Oreo cookie + 1 Medium Scoop of brownie mix. Bake at 350 for approximately 20 minutes.
Lemon Raspberry Mini Cakes
1 pkg (15.25 oz) Yellow Cake Mix
5 TBSP Melted Butter
1 Large Lemon
1 container (8oz) Sour Cream
1 can (12oz) Raspberry Cake and Pastry Filling
Powder Sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Pour cake mix into Classic Batter Bowl. Zest whole lemon into the mix and stir. Juice the lemon with juicer to measure 1/4 cup. Add juice, sour cream, egg and melted butter to the cake mix and zest and mix until smooth. The batter will be thick but if it is too thick add a TBSP of more juice or water.
- Using Large Scoop, put one scoop of batter into each well of the brownie pan. Use your fingers to spread to the edges. Take a small scoop of raspberry pastry filling and put in the center. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly then sprinkle with powdered sugar